For accessing the AOL Mail services, you have to create and login to your AOL Mail account. The procedure for account creation and login is given to you just below.
How To Create an AOL Mail Account?
1.) Open Web Browser
To create your AOL Mail account, open the web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
2.) Type the URL in the Address bar
Access the web address i.e “aol.com” by entering it in the Address bar. Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
3.) Reach the homepage of AOL
On the homepage of AOL, search and tap the “Login/Join”. You will see this tab at the top right corner of the window.
4.) Redirected To AOL Login Window
In this window, search the “Create an account” tab. You will see this tab at the very bottom of this window. You are supposed to tap on this button to open the window for account creation.
5.) Access The AOL Account Creation Window
In this window enter all the required details accurately that is given below.
- First Name And Last Name– input your first and last name in the two different fields given there.
- Email Address– in this field, input the email address that you wish to link with this account.
- Password– Generate a new password that you can easily remember while login to your AOL account.
- Date Of Birth– In this particular field, you have to mention your date of birth accurately.
7.) Confirm The Details Entered
You are now supposed to recheck the details entered in the respective fields. Thereafter, tap the “Continue” button which you will get in the middle of the page.
8.) Window For Mobile Verification
Once you have completed the process of account creation after tapping the “Continue” tab you will reach the mobile verification window. Ensure that the number you provided at the time of account creation is correct and then tap “Text me a verification code”.
9.) Receive Verification Code
You will receive a verification code on the mobile number taht you have entered above. Open the message and then locate the code provided to you by AOL.
10.) Enter Verification Code
Here, you are supposed to enter the Verification Code that you have received on your mobile number. Click “verify” after entering the code.
11.) Conclude The Process
End the process by clicking on the “Continue” tab in the upcoming window.
How To Login to your AOL Mail Account?
To login to your AOL Mail account, open the web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. Access the web address i.e “aol.com” by entering it in the Address bar. Press the Enter key on your keyboard. On the homepage of AOL, search and tap the “Login/Join”. You will see this tab at the top right corner of the window. You will now be taken to a window of AOL login. On the very first screen, add the username or email address associated with this account. Select “Stay Signed In” checkbox to remember your device the login credentials of AOL. then, tap “Create an account”. In the next window, type the registered password and tap “Sign In”.
How to reset your AOL Mail login Password?
Follow these steps to reset the AOL login password.
- Access the web address “aol.com”.
- On the homepage, tap “Login/Register”.
- On the AOL Mail Login window, input the registered email address and tap “next”.
- In the next window, click “Forgot Password”.
- As soon as you click this tab you will get two options:
- Yes, text me a verification code
- I don’t have access to this phone:
- If you have selected, “I don’t have access to this phone” follow the on-screen prompts to complete the procedure.
- On the other hand, if you have selected, “Yes, text me a verification code” follow the steps below.
- Open the message received on your mobile phone from AOL and note down the verification code.
- Enter the verification code and tap “Verify”.
- Select the checkbox “I’m not a robot” and follow the on-screen instructions to move ahead.
- Click “Continue”.
- You will be redirected to the password rest window. In this window enter a new password twice in the distinct fields. Tap “Continue”.
- Now, the window appears stating “Password Updated” on your computer screen.